Beginning March 19– April 5 (weeks beyond will be evaluated on April 5):
- Sunday Worship will be broadcast on Facebook at 10 am on Sundays, then emailed for those who were unable to see it live.
- Confirmation meetings will be conducted online next Sunday, most likely through Zoom. (Zoom is an easy, online platform for group meetings using mobile devices, desktops, and telephones.) Online lessons will also be distributed. Not familiar with Zoom? Here's a helpful how-to on Zoom.
- Our Church buildings will be closed to all activities and ministries.
- Richard Bauman's Bible Study is still being held each Sunday at 9 am. Contact Richard Bauman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Eggstravaganza has been cancelled for this year. We are brainstorming about ways to get the already-filled Easter eggs out to our neighbors in the coming weeks.
- First Kids Mother’s Day Out follows the school district schedule, and will not meet this month. If you are in need of childcare, please contact our offices for babysitting referrals.
- You can still reach church staff by phone, in the office, Monday-Thursday from 9am–3pm.
- If you have a Pastoral Emergency, please call the church office or call Pastor Mike directly.
- If you are a person in the higher risk category and have avoided going out into public, let your church family help! We can organize other members to run errands, pick up groceries, etc. Our church is a family so let's pull together during this uncertain time.
- As you know, our church depends on your giving … and even though we won't be worshiping together this week, we will still have financial obligations to keep. Please continue to mail your contributions, if you are able.
- Sign-up for this church newsletter. Send an email to email@example.com to be added to the list.
God is with us and will be with us when these days are over! Make the best you can of these times through Bible study and prayer. This is an opportunity. God has plans for you “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”