- 10 am worship service: this service is now a more contemporary experience. It will continue to be live on Facebook Live for those who prefer to worship from a distance.
- Masks are not required, but are very much encouraged if you are immune compromised.
- An offering will be received, but the offering plates will not be passed. (Plates can be found near the front doors.)
- Communion will be distributed by the pastor to limit contact among members. If you do not feel comfortable receiving Holy Communion in the sanctuary, please contact Pastor Mike to set a time for you to celebrate separately, at your home.
- We encourage the at-risk population to watch or participate remotely. The at-risk population is defined as “those who are 65 or older, especially those with chronic lung disease; moderate to severe asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease; or weakened immune system.”
- If at any time, you are are under the weather in any way, you are advised to please stay home.
Our 8 am Worship Services resume for Easter, April 4, 2021! This 8 am service will not be broadcast or recorded. We encourage those over 60 years of age to attend this service.
In matters of faith, we at First United Methodist Church, Sealy put primary reliance on the Bible. In scripture, we understand that we are all God’s children; therefore, we will be a church that cares for the needs of our church and local community through prayer, deeds, inspiration, and love in the spirit of Christ.